|Don't Rock the Vote|
|Season 01, Episode 05|
|Air Date||February 9, 2007|
|Previous||We Built This Kitty on Rock 'n' Roll|
Don't Rock the Vote.
Cory then enters the race and plans to go in a cage with Newt who will be disguised as a bear, However, he ends up in the cage with a real bear.
Meanwhile, the President is upstaged by another dad when visiting Sophie's school and tries to redeem himself.
- This is the fifth episode of season one, first broadcast on February 9, 2007.
- The title is an allusion to the idiom "Don't rock the boat."
- Cory: Somebody has gotta run against him and win! Its gotta be somebody brilliant, charming, and handsome, somebody irresistible. Somebody like me!
- Meena: Yes, you could do it! Definitely! You have 3 of those 4 traits!
- Cory: Thank you! Which three, Meena?
- Cory: Meena, Meena, I'm all signed up! I mean, look at me. I am running for President. Yeah, now I just gotta get people to know me.
- Meena: That's right. You're new in school, not that popular. Basically, a nobody. It's almost as if you don't exist.
- Cory: Okay, dang!
- President (while talking to Sophie's class at school): Now I'm going to tell you what it's like to be...the President of the United States!
- (A boy raises his hand)
- President: Yes, uh... Rico?
- Rico: Mr. President, do you like doughnuts?
- President: Uh...yes I do. But as the President, I need to be in tip-top shape
- (A girl raises her hand)
- President: Yes, Brittany?
- Brittany: If you need to stay in tip-top shape, can I have your doughnut?
- President: Fine...(gives doughnut to Brittany) Now, does anyone have a question about what I do?
- (Another girl raises her hand)
- President: Yes, Tanisha?
- Tanisha: Mr. President, I have a question about your airplane, Air Force One.
- President: Yes, thank you!
- Tanisha: What weighs more? Air Force One or a million doughnuts?