|Everybody Loves Meena|
|Season 01, Episode 03|
|Air Date||January 26, 2007|
|Previous||Ain't Miss Bahavian|
|Next||We Built This Kitty on Rock 'n' Roll|
Everybody Loves Meena.
When Cory looks in Meena's notebook, he sees a heart around her name and the initials C.B. Cory thinks she has a crush on him, but instead Meena has a crush on a guy named Craig Berkowitz.
Meena asks for Cory's advice on how to get to Craig to ask her out, so they pretend to be a couple, however, Stickler believes they really are a couple and decides to ruin their fake date.
Meanwhile, Sophie develops a crush on Newt and invites him over for a tea party.
- this is the third episode of the first season, which was broadcast for the first time on January 26, 2007.
- The title is a reference to the sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond.
- Cory: Uh, Meena, what'd you get for number 3?
- Meena: Huh? Oh, Uh, Uh, Wisconsin.
- Cory: Wisconsin? I'm doing Algebra, what you doing?
- Victor: Uh, Newt, you've got bigger problems. Sophie invited you to this tea party because she's got a major crush on you.
- Newt: Really? That's so cute!
- Victor: Yeah, to you, but to her, this is a big deal. Look, you got to handle this delicately. Let her down easy.
- Newt: Don't worry, ask my parents. I let people down all the time.
- Sophie: I almost made the biggest mistake of my life tonight.
- Cory: Bigger then helping the girl of my dreams meet the man of her dreams?
- Sophie: I almost married your friend Newt.
- Cory: Well, I rode on a bus in my underwear.
- Sophie: (awkwardly) Ok, you win.
- Cory: (showing himself off to a picture of Abe Lincoln) I look good, don't I? And be honest, Abe! (chuckles)
- Abe Lincoln: Big date tonight, heh?
- Cory: Who said that?
- Abe Lincoln: It was me. (Cory turns and stares at the photo) President Abraham Lincoln.
- Cory: But you're a picture. You can't talk.
- Abe Lincoln: I know. I'm just your conscience coming to you in a clever way.